Friday, December 17, 2010

Here It Is, yo!

Ok, I promised you some key words for this post. So here they are.
Crappy Music: I was just rendering that some music I'm listening to is real crappy. As in the lyrics. For example, "Like A G6". Ya, it has an awesome tune, but the lyrics are all about drinking!!! Same with "Bottoms Up", or other music like that.
New Old Friend: I desperately want an "old" friend. My mom learned a lot about cooking from her neighbor in her childhood. She was old, and was a chef! One lady I might try is Mrs. Horvath. She lives right up the road from us, and lives by herself. Everyone says she's like a super nice lady, but I've never met her!! Hopefully I'll form some guts and give her a visit with cookies.
Crunches: I recently have been working out. Shocking, right? Lol. Anyways, I ride our exercise bike for 20 minutes, and do at least 15 crunches at night. By the end of the day, I'm pooped. But sometimes I forget about the bike. Where's the string around my finger when I need it??
The Future: I'm not even going there right now. This needs a whole post dedicated to it.
Fun: The Leslie's are coming over tonight!! And tomorrow, a special surprise...Did I mention today's my mom's birthday?? I made her stuffed french toast, fruit salad, cookies, orange juice, and coffee.

Did I ever mention that my cow had a BABY??!! So excited. It was one of my show cows, and it was a girl! Will post tons of pictures later. She's very white. Has a white face, with bright red spots on the tip of her ears. I feed her everyday at lunch, and we have fun! After she eats, she chases me around the pen and kicks her legs up. Sooooo cute!!!!

Luke went to Stronghold last night, he had fun! :D The Christmas program with Clear, Children's Church, and Stronghold is THIS SUNDAY! EEK!!!! I have to finish memorizing my lines, and practice for my clarinet piece. Oh, and organize more food. Hope everyone's coming!!
My friend from school emailed me today. I don't even talk to anyone from school anymore. I have nothing really in common with them. They're nice, but it's hard hanging with people who don't have Christ in their lives like I do. So thankful for all my friends in Grace!! Nothing new more to report.

Next Week on Dairy Queen: DISH, polls, Marissa Madden, report of the week.

Peace!Carly

2 comments:

  1. tell my mommy #2 that i said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...I will! :) Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete