Monday, October 25, 2010

Chocolates, Cookies, and Other Sweet Thangs

lol, I know that was a total random title. And has nothing to do with this post.
Nothing really new to report...Friday CLEAR went to Roba'. well, actually the Maddens, us, Josh, Mr.J, and Mr. M went haha. But it was still lots of fun!!
Saturday I went to the Madden's for a sleepover, along with DD for HOMECOMING!! Woot woot! We also watched the sound of music (at which point I fell asleep). Casey and me also made some amazing videos (casey if your reading this, my email isn't working so sorry if you wrote me. also, you should definitely send me the videos when it does work so I can post them on here! :)

Today was Mrs. Shaw's funeral. I wasn't able to go to the funeral, which was slightly disappointing, but I was able to help get the dinner and building ready for the dinner. A friend of ours came over in the morning to help luke lift some stuff as well, which was nice.
I'm going to officially start working on my costume tomorrow. Got all my materials :)
ttyl~Carly
p.s. My friend thinks Prom is over rated.

12 comments:

  1. your friend kinda changed her mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally... a post! Thank you!
    I love your poll... such an interesting question. Now to start another chain of 25 comments. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARISSA!!! What changed your mine???!!! lol
    haha, ya I finally had time! :D Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh-the MOST embarrassing thing happened today at Clear!! *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you please share it with your followers and friends? Pretty, Pretty please *Puppy dog face*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did that just to get more comments, didn't you? LOL.

    I forgot to thank you for your comment on Harry's blog. He was SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) ummm...NO! maybe the next sleepover :)
    2)yes, yes I did
    3)aww, good! lol i'll make sure to post comments alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, what could it be? Call me!!! Haha!
    Could you at least post then? I am kinda bored right now: in the "Dairy Queen Mood". I ate at Dairy Queen the other day and it totally reminded me of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. she will probably NEVER tell, but good luck with it!

    can't wait till you get back!
    casey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, yeah I'll probably need all the luck I can get to pry that out of her :)
    I know! I miss you guys like crazy!!! Do you have an email address?

    ReplyDelete
  11. well i obviously do, since you EMAILED ME!! lol...
    I'm super bored. time for another post maybe

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) I was talking to Casey, so CHILLAX.
    2) I didn't email you (technically LOL), I sent you a google message because you asked me to be friends on there. YES, time for another post!

    ReplyDelete