Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy List

I made a list of things that make me happy last night. here it is:
1) God
2) My family
3) My friends
4) Shooting stars (I've actually only seen two, there's a good story behind it so i'll tell you about it later)
5) Geico commercials (hilarious)
6) Baking/cooking/taking pictures
7) Poems
8) Love
9) Laughing and making people laugh
10) Music/movies/books


So nothing really new to report. Went with my grandma shopping after church, and then to watch Secretariat. It was a GOOD movie-lol. This Friday CLEAR is going to Roba's and I can't wait!!! It'll be sooo much fun. Ai-I should go make a food list now. TTYL~Carly

3 comments:

  1. That video was SO amazing!
    I love how you never took off the "who is your crush?" . Maybe I should have never told you that it would show up... I wanted to see what your answer would be ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, right? :)
    WAIT-people can SEE that?!?! rofl-I had nooo idea.
    my answer? hmmm...No One. (notice the capitalization there)
    Are you totally loving Ohio??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't? YES, people can see that, and it has all this stuff about you and then it's randomly like "Who's your crush?". Ohio is pretty good... I mean, it's my home, so it's fun, yet kind of boring at times since it's not like a vacation-vacation.

    ReplyDelete