Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NA

Ok, for those of you who took my poll: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Holsteins are obviously the best breed ever!! And who in the world voted "turkey"? lol
So, I'm planning another one of my famous dinner parties for the ladies of our Small Groups. I've got my meal planned out, my invites ready to send, and my to do list made. All I have to do is send them in one week. Are you excited? I should think so. After the party, I'll post the menu and some pics.

So this weekend we have states. It's where we show our cows at the state 4-H show. My brother, dad, uncle, and cousin are all going down on Thursday to save our spots and set up. I'm going down on Friday (thank goodness) and we're staying in a hotel!! Which is alot better than staying in a dinky little camper for a week. Last year we stayed for the All-American, this year we probably won't unless we do really good at states. It's all up in the air. Did you guys understand any of that? It's cow stuff, ya know?

Well, that's all for today cause my fingers are starting to hurt. haha jk
l8tr g8trs, Carly

11 comments: