Friday, September 24, 2010

Daniel

My family started reading Daniel after dinnertime. Verse 17 really spoke to me the most. It says "As for these four youths, God gave them learning and skill in all literature and wisdom, and Daniel had understanding in all cisions and dreams."
I guess it humbles my heart. Like, it reminded me that God gave me my cows, the ability to show, and everything else. God gave them learning and skill, so that Daniel had understanding. Hmm...

So I got two good books at the library for our trip (1,000 hours, 3 kids, 1 crammed car, eek!). ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Carly!! I just love when things in the Bible stand out like that!
    Why not three books, five kids, 2,000 hours, and one super-crammed car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol natalia. I guess you have it a lot worse than I do with all your siblings! hahaha

    ReplyDelete