Monday, September 27, 2010

What state are we in again?

Howdy strangers! Haven't posted in a while...too busy!
So now we're in Kentucky (which I just found out). Went to the Creation Museum today, and it was amazing!! We plan to go there tomorrow, but I'll probably be hanging out in the cafe to do some work. We covered lots of things in the museum like dinosaurs (Em's fave!), a planatarium (My fave, got a 30 min. nap in! accidental of course.), and other things like that. For lunch we went to "Noah's Cafe" where I got a Caesar Chicken Salad (yumO), and the rest of my family got chili, baked potato, pizza sticks, etc. All was delicious (and well priced!). I also discovered a neat little coffee/drink place which I'll definitely be trying out tomorrow. School in the cafe includes some english and history, then seeing a few of the shows with the family.
Hotel we're staying at is GORGEOUS! Not only is there an indoor pool, but FREE COOKIES! I'm in heaven of course...We have a suite that is sweet! nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite. Carly

3 comments:

  1. we always go to hotels like that. was it a holiday in hotel?

    maddie
    p.s. we do

    ReplyDelete
  2. like we do always go to hotels that way

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a country inn hotel. lol soo fun

    ReplyDelete