Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Everything Under The...Fun!

My sincerest apologizes to all my readers! I hope I actually do have readers besides Natalia, Maddie, Hope, and the Maddens!! :D I have been sooo busy! So here's just a short recap of the week:

Wednesday: Had CLEAR, where we picked names for our "secret" gift. Hmm, that sounds weird. I mean, you pick someone's name, buy a present for that person, and don't tell anyone who you got. Which is funny,. because I know who everyone has except 2 people. 1 of these 2, have my name! :D No, I don't persuade people, they just seem to like to tell me! Haha...

Thursday: Dairy Quiz Bowl practice. I stunk. BUT-since then I've studied a lot. I memorized five pages so far. Hopefully next time I'll do better. Oh, Luke and I rode together by ourselves for the first time! It was actually lots of fun riding with him.

Friday: Care groups. Took lots of fun pics of Natalia. Will post these later.

Saturday: Hung out. Went to Christmas in Our Hometown, which is always a fun part of the year. Saw the Leslie's, Maddens, and other church people. Took a horse-drawn carriage with Leslie girls, cousins, Aunt, and family. Then hung out the rest of the night with the Maddens. We found this really cute store, that I didn't even know about!! They make all these really cute stuff out of recycled stuff. So, chic! Marissa got an adorable bag that was soo her, and I got earrings for my secret special person gift for CLEAR. Haha. Oh, and had a very last-minute sleepover, haha. Bedtime? 4:00. That's A.M., people.

Sunday: Church, the we had people over to hang out and shoot trap. For those of you who don't know what this is-you take a gun and shoot a bright orange disks called birds. Sounds weird, I know, but so much fun! People: Kara H, Teresa, Jake J, Jake H, Adam, and Tim. Ate lunch, then shot trap till 3:00.In the middle of this I 1)Shot my first clay bird and actually got it (after I was like, "Wow! I didn't think I'd get it. I barely even looked!" lol)! 2)Took a crazy 4-wheeler ride with Teresa driving, Kara sitting behind her, and me on the front. I almost died haha. The boys didn't know we went, and they just all stopped, turned, and stared at us like we were crazy, which we probably were! So awesome!! Then we played Apples to Apples until 5:30, had dinner and coffee, and played more till about 7:00. Hung out and ended up watching Shanghai Noon. They all left about 10:00. I was beat, but it was sooo worth it! :)

Monday: School, cookies, apple crisp, t.v., bed

Tuesday: Two words-Baking Frenzy. That's all I should have to say.

Man, I meant this to be a short recap, so I could talk more about other stuff! Well, I guess I'll just have lots to tell you next time.
Key Words For Next Week On Dairy Queen: crappy music, new old friend, crunches, the future, and fun.
Peace! Carly

p.s. Three of you vote other on my poll, "If you had $1 mil, what would you spend it on?". What are your others? AND-Check this out!! So AWESOME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlW5c4tInvY&feature=related

17 comments:

  1. i can't wait till next week to read about those key words.
    oh and i liked this post a lot :)
    oh and this is marissa
    ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted other for toys, clothes, and shoes!!! Haaaaallelujah!

    ~ Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, we stayed up to like 4:30....because we only got 3 hours of sleep..ugh, we're sooo stupid!!! but it was fun!

    lol, nice key words....are you going to tell us about your work out schedule, because of "crunches" being one of the key words?? can't wait!

    btw, sweet video!! i can totally do that...just ask marissa, but i need to have a banana or else i can't do it....lol.

    casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wait, wrong poll haha i don't remember what i was thinking of when i said other.
    -marissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, you finally got new music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey-lies. No one can do it as awesome as my buddy. And WHY do you need a banana? I don't think you can!! :p And-yes my work schedule might be part of the next post. And yes-4:30 is probably right, thanks to you kiddies.
    Marissa-Thanks :D Elvis is the way to gooo, but what did you vote on the other poll?
    Madster-lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Marissa. It's pretty obvious that you have a crush on Elvis Presley :)
    I'm sorry Carly, is my "sarcastic" getting annoying?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT?!?!? who is your "buddy"??? if you mean me, than yes, i am the BEST beat-boxer EVER!! lol.

    i need a banana, so my mouth doesn't get too dry, it's me secret to successful sounds...

    ReplyDelete
  9. actually, casey when I say "buddy", I meant the cute guy beatboxing. lol

    I think beans are the secret to successful sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bahahahahahahahahhahaa oh my goodness, carly. beans! rofl i'm so glad you said that hahaha
    and i definately thought casey said she needs a bandana to beatbox. lol my bad... banana kinda makes more sense.

    haha Natalia :) you better believe that if elvis was alive right now, i'd totally be in love with him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, carly, when i was writing that i was thinking about saying the banana helps me make the successful sounds, but not the ones you make Carly...lol, you read my mind.

    see you tomorrow!
    casey

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    ROFL!!! LUV YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey, what up with the new set up?? i'm not sure if i like it or not...the page is SUPER wide, and your c-box is at the bottom of the page...that's why i don't like it as much as before....on the good side, i like the font a lot!!

    ugh, i need to work on my lines for the skit...i keep forgetting about it..

    casey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya, it got all messed up. I pretty much fixed it except for the header image.
    ME TOO!!!! I'm getting a little bit stressed...Will post later, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i made a large bone out of cardboard last night for my old lady.....the skit should be good, if eveyone knows what they're doing.. :]

    SO psyched for chinese food tonight!! YAY!

    p.s. i LOVE my picture frame, thanks sooo much! casey

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome!! I hope everyone is memorizing lines and making props!

    Chinese food??? JEALOUS!

    Your welcome! :D Glad you like it! LUV YA <3

    ReplyDelete