Monday, November 29, 2010

Nuts and Other Fun Things

Today in a Nutshell: Best Day Ever.
Got up about 9, to take pictures of my grandpa Wayne's 8 point buck. It was nice. Ate breakfast, watched a little movie with mom. Then my dad came in, and wanted to know if I wanted to go hunting, so I did! Yesterday my dad and I sighted his gun in, and I shot it for the second time. Hit the target (a water jug) at 25 yards away. When we saw that I hit it, dad said "Oh, I don't have any more jugs, I didn't think you'd make it on the first shot!" lol, thanks dad. So anyways, went hunting/running up big hills chasing the deer to Luke. But it was still fun. Then came home, ate lunch, and took a power nap. power=1 hour. Awesomeness. Then hung around, made cookies, helped mom put up some Christmas decorations. Had a piano/clarinet lesson with Aunt Betsy. I'm soo excited!! Emily Forba and I are doing a duet for the Christmas program, and Aunt B helped me make the song so much better!!!! Can't wait.
Came home, hung out, ate dinner, and now I'm telling you about it. Told mom my "secrets" haha ya. Now I'm going to finish Iron Chef episode. Watch tv, and go to bed. And read.
Carly

2 comments:

  1. your "secrets"? no way.....lol

    yay, you finally changed your poll..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my names rachel. natalia leslie told me you want a pen pal and that id be good haha. but anyways i looked at your blog a little its pretty cool. i live in ohio and im fifteen. were actually nothing alike but we could pen pals! im not homeschooled and i would say im more of a goat person than cow, but it could still work. and i read your description of food at some banquet or something...im so hungry now, thank you. haha but anyways bye!

    ReplyDelete