Monday, November 8, 2010

Good News!

I know I just posted, but good news are here! The past few weeks, I have been working on an essay and application for the title of Senior Outstanding 4-Her and $175. Today, they called me and told me I won. So that'll be fun. EXCEPT-I have to read the essay in front of lots of people TOMORROW!! Eek. plus a big buffet from Keystone College.
I thank God sooo much for this great opportunity, and for allowing me to write!!
Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Other news: I just finished cleaning my room for three hours, and if I do say so myself it looks AWESOME!! lol
Carly

5 comments:

  1. three hours?!?! wow, you must of cleaned under you bed too...lol.

    congrats again!! i'll be praying that the Lord will strengthen you and calm your nerves when you read your paper to all the people.

    casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know 3 hours!?!? lol it takes me like 30 min if that!



    miss you maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey-lol, ya under my bed, dressers, and The Closet. and thanks!! :D

    Nat/Maddie-ya well, I kind of let it slide for a while and it needed thorough cleaning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! under the dressers too? your room must be sparkling!!! lol.

    casey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you! Congratulations, what an honor! I will definitely be joining the Maddens in prayer for you. Can you post the essay or email it to us? So cool! Oh, and congratulations on the clean room, too :)

    ReplyDelete