Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mother

Mom is doing ok, for those of you wondering. She mostly has jello, tea, coffee, and such. And yes she is in pain, until she takes her painkillers. But overall, she is feeling very thankful. As am I, cause we're getting some awesome meals from everyone which is great!!

Haven't studied at all for Dairy Quiz Bowl yet, really need to step up my game!! It's all about memorizing, which I can be good at if I really work at it.
Grandma M and Auntie & kids came today. It was really nice, especially for mom who is feeling kind of bored. Tonight her and I are going to watch My Best Friend's Wedding, which everyone says is really good but I've never seen it! And have our nightly tea (we started this new thing where I make her and I a cup of tea, with just the right amount of condiments).

OK, for those of you who don't know me, here is a little family tree so you know who I'm talking about:


Grandma Mona + Grandpa Van = Aunt Summer and Mother
Mother + Father = Luke (17), Me (15), and Emma (7)
Aunt Summer + Uncle Kevin = The Cousins. Aleah (3), Kaden (2), and Darian (1)
Grandma Alice + Grandpa Wayne = Aunt Betsy and Father
Aunt Betsy + Uncle Craig = Christian (14) and Rachel (13?)

So there you have it folks, my family. Well actually only about 1/3 of it. My family is REALLY big. My immediate family I suppose. I hope none of them are offended that I put them on here. Now that I think about it, none of them really read this blog anyways, so...:D

Peace!

6 comments:

  1. i just back from your house, and i'm ready to eat!

    btw, the kid in the past video is totally a Justin Beiber wannabe!!! except Justin Beiber is a lot better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Amazing, capital A. And we're using some of the leftover chicken in a salad for lunch, which really helps out too!

    btw-he's adorable. Not a Justin wannabe. And he has talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava changes her mind and thinks that maybe you won't think the meal was "digustin!", because she likes it now :D
    LOL. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, she's SO cute!!
    It was sooo good. We ended up eating everything (except all of the cake) because we went for seconds, thirds, etc...lol
    Have to get the recipe for that jello stuff-everyone loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom says just 6 oz. Raspberry jello, 2 Cups Boiling Water, 2 Cups Apple Sauce, and a bag of frozen red raspberries (thawed). Then mix and chill :)
    She also says it's nice to know that you guys liked it, because she wasn't sure.

    ReplyDelete