Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

So went shopping today with mom and Em. We spent hours looking for a wool coat that looks half nice. Didn't find ONE under...$40? Yuck. Plus side? Got to eat at Subway.
Also went to Aldis where I wrote down all the prices for the groceries I would need for baking at Hillside. ALSO-we bought a new car. It'll be Luke's for college, then mine after he's done with college. Yay!

Baked my first "lattice" style pie yesterday. of the apple variety. It was fun! Hopefully, I'll have tons of pics to show you asap.
I love happy endings. and stars. and songs. This just make me feel happy! :D What about you?
I guess this randomness is because of a cool new site I found, and am now a member of. It's a site where teens submit their work, and people can rate and comment on it. Some even get published in a magazine which I want to subscribe to. I love writing, so I've started submitting my work. It's so much fun! But I can't tell you what it's called. Law issues. ;)

The rents are out on a date. Voting, dinner, and a movie. They left me home.
I want a pen pal really bad. I'm working on getting one. Will let you know how it works out :)
Carly

3 comments:

  1. what kind of car is it? miss you guys!

    Maddie L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and have you seen my new blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a Nissan, pretty sweet.
    and not yet, but i will asap!

    ReplyDelete