Sunday, November 7, 2010

Recap

Recap of the week. Connect on Wednesday, very good message with Mr. J. Thursday, don't remember. Friday, care groups and sleepover at the Madden's (3 weeks straight sleepover! That's a record.) Saturday, went with my grandma and cousin shopping for a winter coat (for the third time). Didn't find a single thing. But I know God will provide. :)
Today we had Orphan Sunday. We had two testimonies about families in our church who adopted. It was really amazing. Now I'm home, and bored out of my mind :p. I think today I'll put all my pictures on the computer to my flash drive. and maybe even put some on here :D
Am thinking about my sweet 16, which I'm pretty darn excited about! It's going to be sooo much fun...
Also, since this is "Dairy Queen" blog, then I should probably say something about my cows. We have the beefers in the barn now, and some in the pasture...for eating. haha. When we were rounding them up, I was supposed to count them as they went by. I also was giving them names. Steak, Hamburger, Prime Rib, and Meatballs are my newest acquaintances. lol

On other news, the Leslie's are home!! Missed you sooo much you guys!!!! :D
ttfn~Carly
P.S. Any visitors are encouraged to follow my blog!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. i'm commenting on your blog because you say that i never do...

    your buddy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol FINALLY! jk
    that comment shouldn't count cause you didn't give input

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine.....next time your cow has a calf you should totally name it one of the names that you listed above....better??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carly
    thanks for your nice comment on my blog - very sweet of you!

    To answer your question - I use a Canon EOS 5D, but... it really doesn't matter what camera you have, the basic rules of good photography are the same, and the key to succeeding is practice, practice and then more practice!

    Best wishes,
    Andrew

    PS pumpkin ice cream - sounds splendid! I made a huge batch of pumpkin soup last week. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! thanks!! I just have a Nikon Coolpix for now, hopefully an EOS later.

    Pumpkin ice cream is amazing, especially from Hillside Farms, sooo creamy and delicious.
    thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete