Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gooood Mooorning, Folks! Welcome to WWW.DAIRYQUEENCARLY.BLOGSPOT.COM! Oops, that's a link which is kind of dumb since your here already..... ;)

What an awesome week! A few main recaps....
  • Last Monday (was it really that long ago?!) I went to a Spanish party with the Spanish class I'm taking. The food was great, and I made my first dulce de leches cake.We couldn't stay too long because then I went to my Aunt Summer's house to help with the kids and ended up staying till about 12:30 the next day.
  • Last Wednesday, CLEAR came over to my house and it so much fun! We played some basketball, hung out, and ate food. :D
  • Last Friday, Small Groups! It was just me, Em, and Casey so we got to watch some movies and eat food!
  • Sometime in these last two weeks, Emma lost her two front teeth. I actually I think it was Saturday...when I went to the Chinese Buffet!!! Best. Place. Ever.
  • Sunday, some people came over that Luke invited to go trap shooting which is hard but fun. We had dinner, talked about "lions", told some funny stories, watched a movie, and I spit chip on a boy (so embarrassing, unless he's like your brother, will tell story later). I also chilled with my bffs THERESA and KARA. That better T?
  • Yesterday we had Connect at the church. And although not many came, it was a blast.
Today my sister and mom are at the Philharmonic homeschool thing so they'll be gone all day. Again. Which means I don't have my camera to show you my pics!
I was trying to play Jurassic Park with Emma. The last helicopter left, so we had tea with Barney. Then we shot him. While we were thinking to hide his body behind the couch or under the table, Emma put on her redneck eye patch which blew the mood. Her eye patch was specially made, haha. Mother T-we'll have it ready for ya :D

I WON A GIVEAWAY!!!!! I'm sooo siked. To see my name appear somewhere else besides this blog, click here: www.nisfornatalia.blogspot.com

Peace Out! Carly
p.s. As I'm reading this post again, I realize I "eat food" in almost every caption. Lol...

3 comments:

  1. Carly,
    I have a blog friend named Mary (holderofheart.blogspot.com), and she had an idea to start a collaboration blog, where there would be seven girls each assigned a certain day; there would be a specific theme/topic every week, and that girl would post their perspective on their day either through photos or words.

    I thought you might be interested. If not, that's fine. Just let me know :)
    Great post! They always bring a smile to my face.

    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!! Your so funny. Check out mine!

    http://holderofheart.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Sweet! Sounds good, N. Hey, Mary I'm going to check out you blog right now, haha. :D Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete