Thursday, May 19, 2011

Purple Blog Party

Where to start??
 
Prom. Yeah, I'll definitely start with that. My brother and my best friend went together, and supposedly had a blast! :D Not going to go in tons of detail, but I'm totally going next year.
Sunday Awesomeness. After church, the Sills (sweetest people ever from church), the Maddens, and the Sherwoods went to the Chinese Buffet in town. Which as you know, is my favorite place to eat. Then, my besties and I went fishing where we caught eight fish. Sounds small but we only went for an hour or so! Then we went to see the movie Soul Surfer with the family. It was really good, I thought. Good story, good moral, overall cute movie.

Yesterday we had CLEAR, and it was tons of fun. We played some sports, games, ate food, etc. Today I had Spanish and mom and Emma went to the Leslie's to meet with people and do...stuff. I opted out because I have things to do :P
Now I'm bored and trying real hard to come up a super topic to post about. Ok, here goes a list for a super cool blog party at My Mismatched Life.
  • Favorite thing about summer? The sun!
  • Twilight fan? NO
  • Favorite quote? Last night I lay in bed looking at the stars, and I thought to myself where the heck is the ceiling?
  • Best thing that has ever happened to you? When Christ became my Savior!
  • Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? Ah, Rome, Italy, Venice, France, etc etc etc
  • Favorite food? Spaghetti and Meatballs :P
  • What type of music do you like? Country, and Christian Rap
  • Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Barefoot or flip flops
  • Skirts or jeans? Jeans. Duh.
  • Fresh or saltwater? Fresh, or chlorinated?
  • Skittles or M&Ms? M&Ms all the way
  • are you a morning person or more of a night person? NIGHT PERSON!
  • So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? "Oh, she's just the most awesome person in school. And I just HAPPEN to be her best friend."
  • Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc?  Probably biting my nails, but my besties would say otherwise. ;)
  • Pen or pencil? Pen
  • Paper or plastic? Paper. I am NOT a tree hugger.
http://dezzysblogerificblog.blogspot.com/
Who ever said said being popular was fun?? I think I'll start a new group...or something!! Unpops. WHOS WITH ME?! lol
Peace! Carly

3 comments:

  1. YOU WON SOMETHING FROM THE BLOG PARTY! check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really neat blog!

    ♥book blogger

    livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com
    booknook4you.blogspot.com
    exploringcreationwithzoology.blogspot.com
    foodfun4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete