Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy happy day.

So on Saturday after working at the Russells in the AM, dad em and I went to Hillside. Hillside is a farm where people from the city go and pet animals, and get "educated". lol. We own some cows there, and sell them hay. My friends Sam, Matt, and I went for a walk to see some of my cows cause it was such a beautiful day!! Afterwords, I showed some of my dinner party pics and menus to Amy (someone who is in charge of the animals with her husband) and she said Hillside might be interested in doing some dinner parties!! Also, they asked me to do some baked goods during the school year some, and mostly in the summer. YAY!! I'm really excited because now I won't have to go to work somewhere like McDonalds (yuck) or something like that.

Also, some hilarious stories about my cousins. My one cousin Kaden (who's 2 1/2), calls everything he doesn't know the name of "stuffbum". It's soo funny. So anyways, one day my aunt was in the other room, and she hears him saying "I not seeing stuffbum, I not touching stuffbum, I not getting stuffbum". She goes to investigate, and turns out he is getting a can of whipped cream and eating it...rofl!

No other news really. Still on the lookout for a dress for Halloween. A long poofy black dress in my size...impossible!! Oh, and an awesome day on Sunday where I hung out with the Maddens, Jimmy, and Mark playing soccer, and watching movies. So fun.

 buh bye~Carly
ps check out this incredible link!! SO happy for him!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAvXiG9K8ss&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-1r-2-HM  

No comments:

Post a Comment