Thursday, October 14, 2010

Don't You Hate it When You Can't Think of a Good Title??

I know I do.
Anyways, Clear was yesterday. It was ok. Actually the highlight was when we could talk during the Bible study time. Mr. Johnson wasn't there because of a viewing, so my dad and Mr. M did it. It was really cool! We talked about the tongue and the evils of it. Gossiping, slander, criticism, and sarcasm to name a few. I thought it was neat that we had time to talk and discuss rather than just listen the whole time.
Mom has another doctor's appointment today. Two actually, plus some bloodwork.
Rambling on here...
There are really a few kinds of people here on blogger. 1)people who started a cooking blog b/c of Julie Powell. Lame! 2)People who have a blog all about their dog, kids, family, or boyfriend. 3)People who want to keep a kind of journal, but can do it in a creative way 4)People who "ramble"   any others??
Did you know you can write comments anonymously even if you don't have blogger? just found that out haha.
Andrew: If your reading this...STOP LAUGHING!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Dairy Queen,
    Just click "follow" on the top banner towards the left of your screen. I hope that works.
    PS-I'm trying to get my husband to buy me a dairy cow as a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! and lol. tell him they're very fun and easy to take care of (if you have the space! :D)

    ReplyDelete