Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who invented the peanut butter smidgens? Probably Gertrude.  Seriously, the things are glorious. Especially the cow ones, which are close to my heart...<3 How do you eat the smidgen? I start at the back, and make even bites of peanut butter luciousness, while licking after each bite for maximum peanut butteriness. Then I save the head and laugh at how it looks nothing like a real cow's head and swallow it. How violent!! Ha-ha.
Thanks Mr.M! :D

Other news on the farm: we have new baby beefers left and right! So far, only one mama has died :( The baby we had to find, it took my dad and I a few hours to find it. Get this-a mama teaches its baby to lie perfectly still to look like it is dead. So of course when we finally found it, I thought it was dead. But my dad told me to put the halter around it's head, hold on, and see what happened. As soon as I put it on, it jumped up and started running away and blatting and kicking like crazy!! I was so shocked, I almost let go. So next time you see a baby cow/beefer lying perfectly still, looking dead, think twice. However, now that I'm thinking about it....will probably never happen unless you live on a farm. Ah well.

This will probably be my last time posting. Before Easter that is. We're going to a service tomorrow night, then we always go to my one grandma's house for lunch and another for dinner on Easter. By the time we're done, you can only imagine how full I'm feeling.

Peace, Praise the Lord, Hosanna, Cheers.....Carly

P.S. oops one more thing. Some incredibly hilarious little tid bits from my fun friend Natalia.
"I love you with all my butt. I'd love you with all my heart, but my butt's bigger"
a picture of a chicken saying "I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned" 

She didn't write these, but still. They're so funny, thanks N! her blog: Nisfornatalia.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! Carly, this post was great. i was seriouly smiling the whole time i was reading it. lol see you tomorrow!
    ~marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly, this was marvelous. Thank you for teaching me the correct way to eat a smidgen!!!!

    Anndddd, I just read the side bar about your new boots!!! Where did you find a redheaded boots salesman with a London accent?!???!!!!! sounds heavenly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha, we talked about the boots on Friday. Lol, I SO wish. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete