Monday, April 18, 2011

This week, I made peanut butter chocolate cupcakes, had a mega sleepover, went to a Sight and Sound with friends, babysat my cousins with the lovely Casey M, and ate a ton of food on Sunday. Great recap, eh?

We have a new addition to our family!! No, my mother is not pregnant/having a baby in any way. We got twenty baby chicks! Goodness they're so cute and fluffy. My father names them "Chicken Wing, Chicken Pizza, Chicken Soup", etc...But I name them: Sleepy, Fluffy, Lazy, Feather Brain, etc. Feather Brain is probably my favorite. All the other chicks run away when someone puts their hand in the tub. But he just stands there like "uh, der. Whattya doin guys?" Seriously. I can practically hear him saying it.

Today is going to be lots of fun! My mom and I are going to her chiropractor appointment (not fun), then shopping (that's grocery shopping, not fun), going to see my BFFs the Leslie's (very fun), going to McDonald's (very fun and rare), going to see the movie Pastry Kings (Awesome), and going to a Pampered Chef party (Awesomeness). What a day!

Now, I really have to get my school done. Better post later...:D
Carl

2 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love a chocolate peanut butter cupcake right now! I was just with you, but now I miss your smiling face :)
    I love you and wanted to leave you this comment... So you better be happy while you read this. hahaha, just kidding... kind of hiper right now, so I am going to stop writing this.
    Pens won!!!! Boo-ya baby!!!! double overtime :D
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is going down hill WOW!!!!

    Love ya lots

    MADDIE L.

    ReplyDelete