Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Noticed....

Hey, so I noticed that SOME of you had complaints about the "Cbox". I decided to run a few experiments to see what chat station will best fit your needs starting with the Chatroll. PLEASE-tell me your thoughts and opinions on this.
On other news-luke and I had "gym class" all day on Thursday, because we had free tickets to Elk Mountain!! Those of you that have been there know how awesome it is. Until the next few days that is, because you are Soooore! Today I'm just chillin. Trying to upgrade my blog and work on some stuff for the dinner party. Also, I would love it if I got maybe just a few comments???? Thanks in advanced.
Oh, one more thing before I leave. Last Sunday Caitlin Hails and I had Children's Church. Or was it the Sunday before? Anyways, we were watching this cartoon version of the nativity where Mary is like "Oh, Joseph, I'm ok now that your here with me!" and the following conversation came:

Emma: That didn't happen in the Bible!!
Ava Tyler: I know, it's highly dramatic...like a soap opera!
Emma: What's a soap opera?
Ava: It's highly dramatic.

Caitlin and I were trying soooo hard not to laugh, hahahaha. Welp, see ya'll later!
The Dairy Queen

12 comments:

  1. How's this for a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out the Chat Roll thing!! it won't let me talk :(
    haha emma and ava are too funny! i can just picture them having that conversation!
    ~marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, i can sooooo see ava and emma saying that...lol!

    for your new chat thing, i think that you have to have a blog in order to write on it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can not do it to hmm....

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO funny! Anyways, I hate the Chatroll. Sorry, but I think I would have to get an account and stuff - too complicated. Who complained about the cbox?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do not like it at all i am with all you guys carly come on put a new one on what do you want me to do it well i can not i need you to put it of put the cbox back on and if you find one get it ok

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know how it says welcome to my new chat. well it is like welcome to my chat that dose not work lol.

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. well. it's nice that people are making comments rather than relying on the cbox!!! *sigh* I'll try another one-that obviously didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the new chat i love love love it and it was good seeing you today and kk and m and m it was nice seeing you and i have a pic with my webkinz yay

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, you were begging, carl, so here you go: i hate chatroll, but i do like that it tells you when people are here.

    ReplyDelete