Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poppysmic, Pips, Aglets, and Whatifs

I just love finding weird little words that mean things you would never think of! For example, here is a little list.


Poppysmic: The noise made by smacking lips together. Weird, huh?
Pips: The dots in a dice. Always wondered what those things were called!
Aglets: The plastic end of a shoelace.
Whatifs: My new awesome word. Two simple words that, when you think about it, can be magical.


This weekend, I went to Girls Night Out, and two sleepovers. Loads of fun, but I think pictures would best describe these events. More to come later when I feel like waiting for this dumb computer to load all my pics.
 Yesterday, January 24th 2011, was a big day. Yesterday is my sister's, Emma Isabella Sherwood, birthday. It's been eight short years since my little sister was born. Happy Birthday Emma! Love ya! I would have posted this yesterday, had I not been so busy with partying.
Guess what, everyone? This whole week I will be cooking dinner. Since my parents are getting ready for MEXICO, I wanted to help out someway. Hopefully, recipes and pictures to come.
Favorite song of the week:  Marry Me by Train & The Time of Your Life by Greenday


Some quiz I took today to let you know a little more about me:
60 Questions People Dont Ask Survey from Quizopolis.com


When's the last time you ran? - Thursday
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? - no!
What are you dreading right now? - getting a winter cold
Do you celebrate 420? - what\'s that??
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? - not usually
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do? - watch old movies
Have you ever been on your school's track team? - no
Do you own a pair of Converse? - no, but i I will shortly
Did you copy and paste this survey? - yes
Do you eat raw cookie dough? - yes
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? - yes
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? - YES!
Do you watch Trading Spaces? - occasionally
How do you eat oreos? - first one-regular. second-cookie, creme, cookie. and so on
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? - maybe
Are you cocky? - sometimes
Could you live without a computer? - honestly? probably not
Do you wear your shoes in the house? - never
Who or what sleeps with you? - my pink blanket
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? - 3
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? - 6
What do you do when you're sad? - cry.eat.cry.movie.movie.run.
Who would you call first if you won the lottery? - My grandparents. then the Maddens. then the Leslies. then...
Last time you saw your best friend? - Sunday
Are you in high school? - yes
What jewelry are you wearing? - my purity ring
Is anyone on your bad side now? - no
What's the first thing you do when you get online? - check my blog
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? - no
How do most people spell your name? - Carley
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? - no
Where do you work? - in my room
What are you doing tomorrow? - going to clear, school, making dinner
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? - nooo
Favorite name for a girl? - Bella
Favorite name for a boy? - Long list, not one favorite at the moment
Will you keep your last name when you get married? - no
When was the last time you left your house? - yesterday
Do you return your cart? - always
Do you have a dishwasher? - yes, thank goodness
What noise do you hear? - my dog barking, stone truck going by, and my sister jabbering
Would you survive in prison? - yes
Who is the youngest in your family? - Emma
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack? - Danielle
Do you know anyone with the same name as you? - yes
What's the last thing you purchased? - a caramel mocha
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? - no
What brand are your pants right now? - um, elastic?
Ever been to Georgia (the state)? - no. how random
What irritates you most on the internet? - slowness and ads
What brand is your digital camera? - Nikon Coolpix
Do you watch movies with your parents? - yes
What song best describes your life right now? - Here Comes The Sun
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? - is $7 expensive??
Are you taking college classes right now? - no
Do you like sushi? - somewhat
Do you get your hair cut every month? - no
Do you go online everyday? - not everyday...
Will you pass this survey on to 5 people? - nope

No comments:

Post a Comment