Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ah. Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day. A day of LOVE, chicas! All though, most of you voted "indifferent" or "don't care"!! *Gasp* I love V-Day so much. I know I'm posting about it the day before, but oh well. What are your Valentine's Day traditions? We hang out together (unless one of has a date...) and my mom makes a uber fancy dinner. Our parents usually give us nice gifts too. You know, some people are bitter about V-Day!! I think all the singles should get together for lunch and partay (wink, wink!)

No recaps for me! Besides, you all know what's happening in my life already. NOTHING! Haha.
My sister is doing tons better (she was sick). Now she's just chilling, and I'm glad it wasn't worse! I'm feeling better, but I still have a cough and one plugged ear. Don't you just hate that feeling?? I do. It's driving me bonkers.
Well, since I don't have much to say and I'm talking to Natalia on the chat right now...I'm going to post about my favorite things about Natalia Leslie. Here they are:

1)Her smiley face
2)Her good attitude
3)Her love/faith for God
4)Her skills (crafts, photography, etc)
5)Taking care of siblings without complaining
6)Her overall AWESOMENESS!!!

  GO NATALIA!
Peace! Carly

3 comments:

  1. I need to know how you made your blog so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob, and uh probably my sheer awesomeness just rubbed off onto my blog!!! :P lol

    ReplyDelete