Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh, blog. I have forsaken thee!! And my beloved followers/audience. Sorry guys! Here's some random stuff that came to me today....
1-I am so thankful for my friends!! Even when I am all alone at Care Groups, I still Love Them Lots!
2-Everything I do on this blog should glorify God!!
3-I am loving our Sunday School class right now. Everyone with me say "aye!"
4-VBS starts on my birthday this year. Yippee. I'm trying to have a good attitude about this, but it's hard. I've been looking forward to my birthday since...forever. I'm either going to have to have it the week before or week after. Humph.
5-I finally updated my pictures!! This computer is so dang fast. Here are some I've been meaning to show you.


Basically a recap of Girl's Night Out in one picture, haha.
Best. Sleepover. Ever.
This just cracks me up. Like is there really a blind hunter? Or do they just want you to stay off their land??

My dairy quiz bowl team. No Comment :/
Cabela's baby! Woot-Woot!
The Bus. Craziness.
The theme for snow camp. Awesome shirts, btw.
We played hard. I love Theresa's face here. "Woah his veins are a-poppin."



THAT'S IT FOR NOW!!!!
Peace! Carly

4 comments:

  1. Really Carly?! Posting that picture. :P Hahaha, jk. I love you!!!!! Love your home, T. Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *homie not home :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kids. Love your home too Theresa...
    Who the heck is HailsC? Oh, Caitlin???
    Carly

    ReplyDelete