Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Success...I Think?

Wow, March first. Where has time flown? Flewn? Whatever.
So, overall I think the dinner party was a success! For some hors d'uevres I served coconut shrimp with an apricot dipping sauce, and some avocado mango wraps. Salad course: some caesar salad in a parmesan bowl, and entree, mustard marinated pork with a cherry salsa. Oh, and sides of blue cheese & bacon potatoes duchess and some garlic/lemon flavored green beens. Dessert was a custard shortbread fruit tart. Not to many mistakes, except where I almost dropped an entire tray of shrimp...But it's all good!

Snow camp was also a success! I feel CLEAR as a group got even closer. We had so much fun!

Today I wore around the house (plus spanish class) a beautiful brown headband with a pretty flower on the side. The brown kind of matches my hair, so it looked cute! Thank you Natalia!!!! I also realized today, that although I not known for my girliness, I am going to have to buy a purse. I have never owned a purse. That's right you heard me correctly-Never. Sure, I've had tote bags and backpacks but never a purse! I'm going to have to get one because....I'M GETTING CONTACTS!!! If you know me, then you'll have to wait to see when I'm getting them cause I want y'all to be surprised! So I need this purse to carry around my contacts/glasses. Hmm, might need some fashion experts on this one....Shopping, Natalia? Ha-ha.

It was a beautiful day, and I took a long walk. I thank God so much for this beautiful world. He could have made it all black and white!!
Peace!Carly

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks! Definitely.... shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i go i have like 20 purses
    maddie

    P.S. right natalia i do have 20 purses

    ReplyDelete